agility terv Tervuren dog teamworks belgian Tervuren NADAC weavepoles weaves

This is a Blog tracking the Agility Trials and Tribulations of a Belgian Tervuren Dog, named Clover...

Thursday, March 09, 2006

COW Practice those weaves!!!

Last night I took Clover to COW and we ran mostly in the grass ring on a course very similar to what was set up for class last night. I focused on having Clover go from tunnel to weaves. I can see her confidence building. We did a lot of weave repetition. I worked her pretty fast and hard for about 1/2 hour.

We ran the standard course in the sand ring. It was a standard AKC course, she did well. We only stayed about 1.5 hours since I didn't have to run COW.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pangaea said...

Just wanted to let you know that I enjoy your blog! I don't know much about NADAC and it's nice to see what some of the courses look like.

1:34 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

"A very entertaining, informative and well-writen Blog that deserves wider attention. I really enjoyed this. I'll be back!",
says Dozer from
The Dog Blog.

8:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home