agility terv Tervuren dog teamworks belgian Tervuren NADAC weavepoles weaves

This is a Blog tracking the Agility Trials and Tribulations of a Belgian Tervuren Dog, named Clover...

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Competition Class

Clover and I really enjoyed competition agility class again last night. Since Clover and I were the only ones there, and Linda read my blog, she designed a Touch and go course so we could practice speed and contacts. Clover did well on the contacts.

We also worked on weave poles. She set up 4 sets of 6 weave pole next to each other and we ran them sort of serpentine like to get clover used to entries etc. Clover did very well. We then put tunnels on each end of the weave poles, once agian she did very well.

I am going to have to just keep up the persistent weavepole training until it gets ingrained in her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home