Are we ready???.... Oh, probably not...
I haven't really been working Clover like I should be, since we have an AKC Trial coming up this weekend. The trial is in Columbia, SC. I usually don't do much traveling to agility trials, but since my mother-in-law lives there, we will be staying with her.
Last Tuesday we did have competition agility class. We worked on a course that had an A frame in the middle with a 2 tunnels underneath and it was surrounded by jumps. It was challenging. We also set up weave poles with tape around them to try distract clover, and she did very well.
We had course of the week on Wednesday. She did pretty well, nothing real memorable though.
This past weekend, Teamworks had a Show and Go but we couldn't attend because I had family in from out of state. Monday's private lesson was also cancelled because of Thunderstorm. So not a lot of work done the past week.
We did have Class yesterday though and we learned how to do Flips. They are very much like a switch except the handler does not change sides on the dog. I will only use them where a tunnel is under a contact and I need Clover to do a tight 180 to take it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home