agility terv Tervuren dog teamworks belgian Tervuren NADAC weavepoles weaves

This is a Blog tracking the Agility Trials and Tribulations of a Belgian Tervuren Dog, named Clover...

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Beautiful night for COW

Spring is definitely here and it was a gorgeous night fore COW. I had a little break too because I didn't have to set up a new course. There were so few people at the Show-n-go this past weekend that we kept the same courses.

Clover did very well. We ran the standard course a couple of times and at first she was a little unsure of the weaves, but that only lasted a second. We ran the jumpers course many times last night, and ran it again and again. I made the course up as we went, often adding the weaves. I did this for conditioning Clover and getting her used to the integrated weaves. I feel like I have been lax the last couple of weeks in keeping Clover in Shape.

It sure will be interesting this weekend to see how Clover will do with the weaves and contacts... Wish us luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home