Saturday USDAA Results
Saturday was a beautiful day for an agility trial! ...although it did get a little hot out. I only had Clover entered in 3 runs each day. I was chief course builder for the trial and kept very busy. It is always interesting to see how Clover will perform.
Our first run was a gamblers run. USDAA'S gambler's is a lot like the old, old nadac where you take obsticles in the beginning for points and then have a distance closing sequence. I was daring and figured I could use the gamblers run to practice with Clover and took the weaves as the first obsticle. She could see them from the start line. I had to restart her, but she took them right away then. She Did great and got all of contacts and we got the distance challenge. It was our last que of the day.

The second run on Saturday was the regular run. It was a very good run except for the weave poles. I had to start her again, and again and again. I finally got her to do them, but we were over time. We still placed 1st in the class even though we didn't Q.

The last class on Saturday was the Jumpers class. Clover took the wrong end of a tunnel and things just went down hill from there.

Over all, through the day I was very happy because my goal was to have 1 Q a day... and the gamblers run was absolutly beautiful!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home