Sunday USDAA Results
On sunday the Novice people moved to the sand ring and the masters went up to the grass ring. It was a little cooler and an even more enjoyable day. once again the first run was the Gamblers run. I used the same philosophy I used yesterday, and that is use it as a training run. We did 2 contacts, and then went to the weave poles. ... and once again, I had to start her again, and again, and agiain. ... I was diligent though and did not go to the final sequence when the whistle blew. I continued to try to get her to do the weaves. She never finished them!

The second run of the day was the regular run. Clover did very well on all the contacts, she rushed one. When we got to the weave poles, we tried, and tried and tried. I finaly got her to do them and finished the rest of the course clean. Bot we were a good 45 seconds overtime! We were first in our class though...Ok, so there were only 2 in our class.. so what...I finaly got her to do the weaves.

The last run of the day was the jumpers run. The run reminded me a lot of a NADAC tunnelers run because there were 2 tunnels in the middle that everything revolved around. Clover really hesitated at the double jumps. Later I was talking to the judge and she said that we need to work on her jumps becuase the apex of her jump was a good 1 to 2 feet before the jump, which is a sign she is hesitant and not sure of herself. ... Just another thing we need to work on. We did Q. So we got 1 Q each day.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home