A l..o..n...g Agility Course
Even though, it was very cold and one of the lights blew in the sand ring, we had competition Class agility on Tuesday. There were only 2 people who were there for class. I really enjoyed this class. They kept the same course that we had for COW on Wednesday, but they made it over 40 obstacles long, instead of the normal 18-20. There were areas that repeated, but that made it more interesting because you had to remember how to and when to take them correctly. I usually don't memorize the numbers of courses, I remember the patterns... a serpentine here, a pin wheel here.
Clover ran the course pretty well. It was interesting how she had prob ems with the first set of weave poles. It was almost like she was still Leary of them from this weekend. If we took them in reverse, she was fine.
Scott was gone this week, so I got Sheila to help me at course of the week. We set up an excellent AKC course from lynchberg. I thought it was a pretty easy course. Once again, clover ran it well, but didn't have her confidence in the weaves.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home