agility terv Tervuren dog teamworks belgian Tervuren NADAC weavepoles weaves

This is a Blog tracking the Agility Trials and Tribulations of a Belgian Tervuren Dog, named Clover...

Monday, October 01, 2007

AKC trial results -Durham Kennel club

I know that I have been very delinquent in keeping you unto date on what has been happening with clover. I have completed 2 trials since I last checked in. Last weekend was the Durham kennel club trial. I competed on Saturday and Sunday but clover only got one Qualifying score. it was a standard run.

Clover, as always, had a difficulty with both the weave poles and contacts. The one standard run that we had, I played ball with her before we competed. That wore her out. I think she was overly excited because the trial was at a location that we had never been. It was clover's first qualifying score in open standard. Clover placed first with a time of 56.90. The standard course time was 73 seconds. It was a 167 foot course. The Judge was Rhonda Crane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home