agility terv Tervuren dog teamworks belgian Tervuren NADAC weavepoles weaves

This is a Blog tracking the Agility Trials and Tribulations of a Belgian Tervuren Dog, named Clover...

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Teamworks Nadac trial Sept 13 and 14

This past weekend was the Teamworks NADAC agility trial. It was actually a miserable trial for me because I was still getting over being sick and the hot humid weather almost killed me. I was chief course builder for this trial. I think it affected our results also, I wasn't as quick on my and their were some runs that we usually qualify on that I we didn't because Clover took a wrong turn. I am sure it was because I was slow on the commands.

Below are the results.

REGULAR-1 Open Prof Sat QUALIFIED Place 2 Yards: 168 SCT: 51.69 Time: 44.25 Score 10
JUMPERS-1 Elite Prof Sat QUALIFIED Place 1 Yards: 138 SCT: 29.05 Time: 23.43 Score 10
CHANCE-1 Elite Prof Sat N.Q. Place Yards: 40 SCT: 40 Time: 41 Score 0
WEAVERS-1 Open Prof Sat N.Q. Place 2 Yards: 152 SCT: 43.43 Time: 60.17 Score 0
TOUCH 'N GO-1 Elite Prof Sat QUALIFIED Place 1 Yards: 164 SCT: 38.59 Time: 37.75 Score 10
TUNNELERS-1 Elite Prof Sat N.Q. Place 4 Yards: 115 SCT: 23 Time: 18.75 Score 0
TOUCH 'N GO-1 Elite Prof Sun N.Q. Place 2 Yards: 163 SCT: 38.35 Time: 56.47 Score 0
TUNNELERS-1 Elite Prof Sun QUALIFIED Place Yards: 134 SCT: 26.8 Time: 19.92 Score 10
CHANCE-1 Elite Prof Sun N.Q. Place Yards: 40 SCT: 40 Time: 41 Score 0
WEAVERS-1 Open Prof Sun QUALIFIED Place 2 Yards: 170 SCT: 48.57 Time: 44.82 Score 10
REGULAR-1 Open Prof Sun N.Q. Place 2 Yards: 153 SCT: 47.08 Time: 44.4 Score 0
JUMPERS-1 Elite Prof Sun N.Q. Place 1 Yards: 158 SCT: 33.26 Time: 28.5 Score 0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home