agility terv Tervuren dog teamworks belgian Tervuren NADAC weavepoles weaves

This is a Blog tracking the Agility Trials and Tribulations of a Belgian Tervuren Dog, named Clover...

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Show-N-Go and Teamworks agility meeting

Saturday teamworks hosted a show-n-go. It was pretty cool,even though it was in the afternoon. There were a surprising number of people there. I helped run the sand ring. I was able to run clover a couple of times and Clover seemed very excited, so she didn't do to well on the weave poles.

I wanted to work more with Clover's weaves, so I ran her at home on Sunday. It seemed to help because when we went to the Youngsville agility club meeting on Monday night, Clover did very well. It may have been just because there was no one else there watching her!

For the Youngsville agility club meeting we watched FCI World Championships from 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home