Snooker Tervuren
Last night in competition class we ran a snooker course. It was in anticipation of the USDAA match this weekend at teamworks. I will be one of the Chief Course builders for the trial.
There were 3 people in class and we ran 3 different courses. Good thing too, because I was getting it confused with the new AKC Fast Class. I don't think we ran a clean course all night, but it was always my fault. Clover was in a fast mood and if I hesitated at all, she just took the next obstacle. In cold weather, clover runs much faster, and I seem to run slower. It was cool about 28 degrees, but no wind.
Since we didn't do any weave poles during class, I stayed a about 5 minutes after and ran Clover through weave poles. She had about a 75 per cent success rate. She didn't get them the first run throughs, but once she new where they were and what I wanted she did fine.
I only entered 3 classes each day, regular, jumpers and gamblers. We are all hoping for wonderful weather.
Labels: AKC AGility Terv, terv agility compitition


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home