agility terv Tervuren dog teamworks belgian Tervuren NADAC weavepoles weaves

This is a Blog tracking the Agility Trials and Tribulations of a Belgian Tervuren Dog, named Clover...

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

USDAA TRIAL RESULTS

This past weekend was the USDAA Trial at teamworks. I was Chief Course builder again. USDAA is not my primary venue so I only entered 3 classes each day. On Saturday Clover ran regular, jumpers and gamblers and got Q in 2 of them. I will let you guess what two classes.... a hint... weaves. Yes, once again clover Q'ed in all the classes without weave poles. The gamblers and the jumpers. Actually there were weaves in the gamblers, but in gamblers, you don't have to do it in USDAA. USDAA gamblers is like the old, old, gamblers in Nadac. All obstacles are are given a value and you have to have so many points beforewhistle blows. You then have to do a distance challenge. We got all the points we needed in the opening, so we tried the weaves. We were not successful before the horn blew, but we still qualified.

In the regular run, I was unable to get her to complete the weave poles.

On Sunday we entered the same classes but only ran 2 of them. My wife came to get clover and they went to try their hand at herding. I will try to have more on that later. We were able to complete the regular and gamblers run before they left. We didn't qualify on either of them. I called clover off to early on a tunnel on the gamblers run distance challenge and she didn't do her weave poles again on the regular run.

Below are the maps of the classes we competed in on Saturday.

FEB 2007 TEAMWORKS USDAA TRIAL MAP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home